Do they still make Diet Rite cola?
Diet Rite Cola has the pure, crisp taste of a cola with zero calories, zero caffeine, and zero sodium. Your quest for an authentic diet cola experience stops here with the refreshing taste of Diet Rite Cola.
ITEM.BrandDiet RiteUnit Size12 ounceAvailableIn-Store Only
Who carries Diet Rite cola?
What sweetener is used in Diet Rite cola?
What are the ingredients in Diet Rite cola?
‘CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, SUCRALOSE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NATURAL FLAVORS, ACACIA GUM, POTASSIUM CITRATE.
Is Diet Rite and Diet RC the same?
#8 – RC DIET COLA
The same company that eventually developed Diet Rite, and is currently also owned by Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. The name RC Cola stands for Royal Crown Cola, and was coined in 1934 when the formula was first improved.
What does Diet Rite taste like?
Diet Rite is the only soda we know that has neither salt or sugar. The cola flavor is refreshing with or without ice.
What is the healthiest soda?
Which Coke is the healthiest?
Coke Zero, which has recently been rebranded as Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, is marketed as a healthier version of the original sugar-sweetened beverage, Coca-Cola Classic.
What is the healthiest diet soda to drink?
4 diet sodas that will change your beverage game
- Diet Mountain Dew. This is the only diet beverage that manages to taste just as good, if not better than the original. …
- Coke Zero: The only diet drink on this list not to have the word “diet” in its name, Coke Zero easily destroys the original Diet Coke in the taste department. …
- Diet Dr. …
- Diet Dr.
Is Fresca safe to drink?
The Fresca products also contain aspartame, an artificial sweetener about 200 times stronger than table sugar. Consumers have avoided it in recent years, in part because of concerns over its potential to cause cancer. The National Cancer Institute has found no evidence of a link between aspartame and the disease.
What soda has no caffeine?
Enjoy these popular caffeine-free drinks:
- Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Caffeine-Free Diet Coke and Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola Zero Sugar.
- Seagram’s Ginger Ale, Diet Ginger Ale, Tonic and Seltzer.
- Sprite and Sprite Zero.
- Fanta, Fanta Grape and Fanta Zero Orange.
- Juices like Simply and Minute Maid.